Losing letters in words!



  • I have a server running for over a year pretty much without issues on a raspberry pi

    Recently some of my commands sent, seem to lose letters

    When I say to Google home (like I've always done), "switch on the pool" and saved as a routine with wording "Ask triggercmd to run enable pool on server"

    It can't find that command on the server anymore!
    The reply is: "Could not find a command with voice
    word enable poo on server."

    This is gradually happening to all my commands, don't know where to begin, how do I fix this ???



  • I renamed the trigger to "allow poo" (without the L) and now it works again... weird.This is the trigger:
    {"trigger":"poolon","command":"/home/pool_On","ground":"background","voice":"enable poo","allowParams": "false"},



  • I went into GA routine, and changed the word "pool" with 2x Ls (pooll)

    "Ask triggercmd to run enable pooll on server"

    now it works again... what gives??


  • administrators

    @atmosphere, I'm thinking Google Assistant's AI is learning bad lessons (for your use case). It apparently thinks it's more likely you said poo than pool now. Your two solutions are good ones - poo is what it thinks you said, and pooll can't be mistaken for anything else.


  • administrators

    @Atmosphere, I just found out this problem was on my end. There was a bug in my logic that triggered in cases when Google sent the computer word along with the trigger voice word. I'm sorry! Anyway I fixed it, so you might need to switch back to using pool instead of poo or pooll.

    Also, thank you for reporting it.


Log in to reply
 

Looks like your connection to TRIGGERcmd Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.