I went into GA routine, and changed the word "pool" with 2x Ls (pooll)
"Ask triggercmd to run enable pooll on server"
now it works again... what gives??
I have a server running for over a year pretty much without issues on a raspberry pi
Recently some of my commands sent, seem to lose letters
When I say to Google home (like I've always done), "switch on the pool" and saved as a routine with wording "Ask triggercmd to run enable pool on server"
It can't find that command on the server anymore!
The reply is: "Could not find a command with voice
word enable poo on server."
This is gradually happening to all my commands, don't know where to begin, how do I fix this
and magically it all works again... i logged a support call with google... they eventually phoned me back to say that they were having issues after an OTA for the google home mini/hub devices.
they did not know at the time the full extent of the problems - but it had to do with routines and location/geo locked devices. it was not just triggercmd... but all other services were affected in the same way
I'm really annoyed now... Triggercmd works via app/web, and even when I log in to Google assistant in some weird way online.. But voice commands simply keep saying its set to south Africa English... And its not!
Has anyone else had this issue?
I left for work everything was working
I came back 8 hours later and it wouldn't work anymore
Now when I say, hey Google speak to triggercmd, it replies with: "I'm really sorry about this, but triggercmd is not available on devices set up for South African English"
I don't know what could have changed.. Definitely not anything on my phone (which is set to USA English)
I'm trying to understand what I'm doing wrong... Everything was working great for about a year... Then I had my phone replaced. Now the Google home routines on my phone no longer triggers triggercmd...
I see all my old triggers, but when you say them out loud, nothing happens
When you tap on them, also nothing happens.... But when I download the triggercmd app on my phone it works
But Google Home device still works (without my phone)
Looks like your connection to TRIGGERcmd Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.