Google Assistant integration
Russ last edited by Russ
The Google Assistant integration is working great!
It works just like Alexa. You say, "talk to TRIGGER C M D" to get started, or use the one-shot method and say, "ask TRIGGERcmd to run calculator on office", or if your office PC is designated as your default computer, you can say, "ask TRIGGERcmd to run calculator".
I've tested linking my Google account to my TRIGGERcmd account via the normal account linking "card" google gives you under the Discover tab in the Google Home app after you try to use TRIGGERcmd for the first time. That worked fine for me on an iPhone and my Android phone.
If you do have any trouble linking your google account to your TRIGGERcmd account you can use this link to link accounts using a computer. Make sure your browser is logged into google with the same account you use Google Assistant with.
You can also get started by saying these:
For English say "talk to TRIGGER C M D" or "talk to TRIGGER command."
For Italian, say, "Parla con Innesco Comando".
For French, say, "Parler avec Exécuter command" or "Parler avec Exécuter CMD."
For German, say, "Mit TRIGGER command sprechen" or "Mit trigger CMD sprechen."
For Spanish, say, "Hablar con Ejecuta Comando"
EDIT: 5/31/18: Instead of the Discover tab, now you can:
- Open the Google Home app
- Tap the blue circle with the icon that looks like a drawer to get to the "Explore" tab, or get to it by tapping the three
- horizontal lines in the upper left, then tap Explore.
- Use the search field to search for triggercmd.
- Scroll down and find the Link option and tap it.
- Login and Accept.
- Tap the Google Assistant icon at the bottom and say, "ask TRIGGERcmd to run Calculator".
Atmosphere last edited by
I believe these instructions are slightly outdated :(
Russ last edited by Russ
@atmosphere, yea I see what you mean. Google keeps changing the interface. I think the best/easiest way to get it setup is:
- Say, "Hey Google, talk to TRIGGER C M D" or "Hey Google, talk to TRIGGER command". Whichever you prefer.
- Google will say you're not linked yet and you can link using the Google Home app.
- Tap LINK in the lower-right corner of the card that shows up in your Home app on your phone.
- Say, "Hey Google, ask TRIGGERcmd to run Calculator."
Grzegorz Musialik last edited by
@Russ Hello, is this app still working? I can't connect it to my Google Home :/
Russ last edited by
@Grzegorz-Musialik, yes, it still works. Please tell me more. Where are you getting stuck?