Google Assistant integration

• administrators

The Google Assistant integration is working great!

It works just like Alexa. You say, "talk to TRIGGER C M D" to get started, or use the one-shot method and say, "ask TRIGGERcmd to run calculator on office", or if your office PC is designated as your default computer, you can say, "ask TRIGGERcmd to run calculator".

I've tested linking my Google account to my TRIGGERcmd account via the normal account linking "card" google gives you under the Discover tab in the Google Home app after you try to use TRIGGERcmd for the first time. That worked fine for me on an iPhone and my Android phone.

If you do have any trouble linking your google account to your TRIGGERcmd account you can use this link to link accounts using a computer. Make sure your browser is logged into google with the same account you use Google Assistant with.

You can use this link to find the TRIGGERcmd Google Assistant action quickly, but you don't really have to find it. Google makes it easy - you just say "talk to TRIGGER C M D" to activate it.

Google Assistant TRIGGERcmd action

Looks like your connection to TRIGGERcmd Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.