Google Assistant integration
The Google Assistant integration is working great!
It works just like Alexa. You say, "talk to TRIGGER C M D" to get started, or use the one-shot method and say, "ask TRIGGERcmd to run calculator on office", or if your office PC is designated as your default computer, you can say, "ask TRIGGERcmd to run calculator".
I've tested linking my Google account to my TRIGGERcmd account via the normal account linking "card" google gives you under the Discover tab in the Google Home app after you try to use TRIGGERcmd for the first time. That worked fine for me on an iPhone and my Android phone.
If you do have any trouble linking your google account to your TRIGGERcmd account you can use this link to link accounts using a computer. Make sure your browser is logged into google with the same account you use Google Assistant with.
You can use this link to find the TRIGGERcmd Google Assistant action quickly, but you don't really have to find it. Google makes it easy - you just say "talk to TRIGGER C M D" to activate it.
EDIT: 5/31/18: Instead of the Discover tab, now you can:
- Open the Google Home app
- Tap the blue circle with the icon that looks like a drawer to get to the "Explore" tab, or get to it by tapping the three
- horizontal lines in the upper left, then tap Explore.
- Use the search field to search for triggercmd.
- Scroll down and find the Link option and tap it.
- Login and Accept.
- Tap the Google Assistant icon at the bottom and say, "ask TRIGGERcmd to run Calculator".