Arch Linux install
Russ last edited by Russ
There is no official installer for Arch Linux, but these steps will get it working.
This assumes you're running X-Windows and logging in as a non-root user with sudo access (russ in this example).
- Open a terminal window
- Run: git clone https://github.com/rvmey/TRIGGERcmd-Agent.git
- Run: ./TRIGGERcmd-Agent/src/agent.js --console
- Copy/paste your token from the Instructions page in your triggercmd.com account to the prompt.
- Trigger the Gnome editor to test it.
- Press CTRL-C to exit.
- Run: sudo su -
- Run: nano /etc/systemd/system/triggercmdagent.service
- Copy/paste this text into the file, replace russ with your own user, and save it:
[Unit] Description=TRIGGERcmd Agent [Service] Type=simple ExecStart=/usr/bin/env node /home/russ/TRIGGERcmd-Agent/src/daemon.js --run /home/russ/.TRIGGERcmdData User=root Restart=always [Install] WantedBy=default.target
- Run: systemctl daemon-reload
- Run: systemctl enable triggercmdagent
- Run: systemctl start triggercmdagent
Now you should have the background agent running as root, and you can run the foreground agent as your non-root user by running this command in a terminal Window:
node ~/TRIGGERcmd-Agent/src/agent.js --console
Edit your TRIGGERcmd commands as your non-root user with this command:
Tiago Mártires last edited by
Just a small tip , to run the foreground agent on the begin of the session , i put this command
node /home/YOURUSERNAME/TRIGGERcmd-Agent/src/agent.js --console > /dev/null 2>&1 &
on ./bashrc and then setup fot the terminal start on the begin of the session...
if any one have more ideias how to do it , just share
Craig OK last edited by
@Tiago-Mártires Pretty much the same thing but I added this line to crontab:
@reboot node /usr/share/triggercmdagent/resources/app/src/agent.js &
This post is deleted!