Warning: Don't have multiple computers with the same name
Russ last edited by Russ
If you have more than one computer in your account with the same name, it will cause various problems including:
- The TRIGGERcmd Smart Home Google action command synchronization breaks.
- The TRIGGERcmd Smart Home Alexa skill device discovery breaks.
- SmartThings device lookup breaks.
- The original Alexa skills and Google actions may find the wrong command (on the wrong computer).
- IFTTT and other API's may find the wrong command (on the wrong computer).
Be sure to look under Other user's computers too. You don't want one of your computer's names to be the same as a computer that was shared with you either.