Can't get things to trigger

• Hi. I want to be able to lie in bed and say "alexa, trigger fan 15" and have it run a batch that will turn the fan in the bedroom off in fifteen minutes. But just to start simple, I made a batch file that just plays a WAV file so I can test the connectivity. Installed TriggerCMD agent on my pc named "Zaranth". As that's a mouthful and i was afraid Alexa may interpret the weird word oddly, I set voice trigger for that PC to game as it's my gaming rig. I created a command "noisy" that runs \misc\triggercmd\noise.bat. If I hit the green "trigger" button for that command when viewing the list of triggers, it works perfectly.

So I said "alexa, ask trigger c m d to run noisy on game" (figured I'd make sure it worked native before throwing IFTTT into the mix). No dice. It won't see it, said it cannot find that command. I can't figure out what's wrong. Any idea?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgMJyKXx1zQ

• administrators

@strahan, I see the problem. You need to set your voice field in your command to "noisy". I see that it's blank. You do that in the GUI Editor.

That's an awesome way to show me the problem by the way!

Looks like your connection to TRIGGERcmd Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.