How to use Off Command (coming soon)

• COMING SOON:

There's a new field called "Off Command" that will allow you to specify a command to run when the parameter is off, which is the case when you set Allow Parameters to true and use one of the TRIGGERcmd Smart Home Alexa skill or Google Assistant action.

If parameters are enabled and this field is filled, Command will run when the parameter is on and Off Command will run when the parameter is off.

The commands will run without " on" or " off" appended to the end. If you want those appended to your command, then leave the Off Command field blank, and use the Command field to run a script that expects on or off as the parameter.

So with this example, you can say, "Alexa, turn off calculator" and calculator will close.

alt text

EDIT: So far only the the Windows version is updated to include this feature.

• Not working on Pi/Debian, do you have an update link?

• "(coming soon)"

• @George-Hatzisymeon, so far I've only done the Windows agent version with this new feature. I'm having some trouble with the Mac version. I'll build the Linux and Pi versions soon and update the post.

• hola, soy de perú, hace poco conoci esta maravillosa aplicacion , no hablo nada de ingles pero con el traductor estuve intentando para poder entenderlo. ¿cuando estara disponible esta actualización?

• @Terry-Ap, this is already available in the latest version of the Windows agent. I'm having trouble with the Mac version and I haven't started trying to build the Linux version yet. I hope to finish those soon. Maybe within a couple weeks.